Daily One On One Senior Care Services At Home
- Our Caregiver will visit on a daily basis by schedule, a minimum of 4 days to a maximum of 7 days per week.
- The hours by schedule, a minimum of 4 hours to a maximum of 12 hours per day. This caregiver will provide the meal preparation, daily medication reminding, dressing and grooming, light housekeeping & laundry for the client only.
- The stress of daily care-giving by the family is eliminated knowing that a dedicated caregiver is a part of the family and care is provided for convenience and the clients' independence and privacy are protected.
Our nurse supervised, professional caregivers, are ready to assist your loved one with any of the following activities:
- Caring Companionship & Conversation
- Bathing, Dressing & Grooming
- Light Housekeeping
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care
- Meal Planning & Preparation
- Running Errands
- Medication Reminders
- Laundry & Linen
Please see our complete list of services, click here.
We will customize a caregiver schedule based on our client’s needs and can provide services from as little as 4 to 6 hours, seven days a week all the way up to 12 hours per day from a professional caregiver.
Request a FREE In-Home Consultation
Please contact us today to arrange an appointment
Subject to a FREE Need Assessment Visit.